Save management Information preset

Started by frailer, October 27, 2017, 05:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frailer

... may be cos it's Friday :banana:  , maybe this > :old:  , maybe this >  :homer:  but I could not find how to save a second (new) Tab as a Preset.

Screenshots, anyone?  Not urgent, BTW.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Diddler

Quote from: frailer on October 27, 2017, 05:04:25 AM... may be cos it's Friday :banana:  , maybe this > :old:  , maybe this >  :homer:  but I could not find how to save a second (new) Tab as a Preset.

Screenshots, anyone?  Not urgent, BTW.
Hey Frailer, not sure on which preset you want to save (Management Info?). Got anymore info and I can help you out.
You can't polish a Turd, but you can roll it in glitter!

frailer

Hi there Diddler... sorry been busy, but also busy dry humping the Screen 'setter. We have reached the sunlit uplands... for now, anyway.

Yep, Management info. Man Info 2 I want to save as a Preset. I know when you tell me how it'll be :homer: , but on the Sig view it's the one at the Grip. It's really for easy plate ID before press...

Cheers!

... that Presets Dropdown is referring to Man Info 1, not 2, BTW. I want 2 in there as something like a 'Grip_ID_Large type'... 
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman

Tracy

I think that is done in Administration under Job Templates?
Diddler will know tho!

Diddler

Hey Frailer, It's as simple as set your Management info that you need. 
Head to the preset tab and at the top hit the Save.

To remove any unwanted ones head to Administration / Presets / Impo Management.

Don't wear yourself out on the new Machine will you. ;D
You can't polish a Turd, but you can roll it in glitter!

frailer

Thanks!  I was missing the Save inside the triple sub-dropdown. Why? Dunno. :homer:

Yeah, this infatuation better wear off soon; it's exhausting. Still, good exercise, I guess.   :naughty: