News:

Main Menu

QR codes

Started by Laurens, November 22, 2009, 10:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

We could QR code a website about chilies. :tongue:
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

t-pat

Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on May 16, 2011, 01:42:42 PMWe could QR code a website about chilies. :tongue:
vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

Farabomb

Even works on my Crapberry.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

gnubler

LOL2

Dingleberry Droid
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Farabomb

Crapberry is falling behind the times so it looks like a droid in in my future. Verizon felt sorry for me and gave me a early upgrade.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

beermonster

:banana:
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

Quote from: beermonster on May 17, 2011, 03:56:20 AM:banana:
That site!
Doomed.  :laugh:
Good morning e'rybody!  :hello:

beermonster

Here's an "event QR code". Let's see if this works for you's guys.
 :cool:

beermonster

err i dont got me a code reader :(

You don't have a Crapberry™?

beermonster

no - nore an ifone - but my imac webcam might read it so i'll head off to the local cafe, find a desighner with a macbook and webcam it from their screen! it'll work dammit!

will i look cooler carrying my 20inch imac to the cafe than the desighner - or do i need the 27inch imac to look uber cool and important? :rolleyes:

Quote from: beermonster on May 17, 2011, 07:36:15 AMno - nore an ifone - but my imac webcam might read it so i'll head off to the local cafe, find a desighner with a macbook and webcam it from their screen! it'll work dammit!

will i look cooler carrying my 20inch imac to the cafe than the desighner - or do i need the 27inch imac to look uber cool and important? :rolleyes:
You're gonna need the 27 incher.  :wink: