Previous topic - Next topic

David

ooooh, it's a dead baby joke remade!!!

luv me some dead baby jokes.
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

born2print

Quote from: david on May 02, 2014, 02:32:10 PMooooh, it's a dead baby joke remade!!!

luv me some dead baby jokes.
:laugh: me too!
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

Farabomb

What do you call a dead baby in a pile of leaves?

Russel.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Farabomb

What's worse then 10,000 dead babies in a pile?

One live one on the bottom trying to eat his way out.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigiCorn

What do you say to a woman with no arms and no legs?

Nice tits.

~Angus Oblong
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

born2print

Why do you load a baby into a blender feet first?

So you can see the expression on its face!

Joe

You are all going to hell!

:lmao:

Possum

Oh, Joe, you've stepped in it now. You know that once you do something, they expect you to keep taking care of it. Of course, no raise, just more headaches.

On another note, my mom passed April 13. I'm so glad I brought her home when I did instead of listening to the nursing rehab place, who wanted me to keep her there to "get stronger." I interpreted that as "get more money from you" and brought her home. She didn't last three weeks. Let me tell you, hospice is way more help than you'd expect, if you are ever in that situation. They are angels.

God blessed me with a good boss who will take me back. I guess it doesn't hurt that my replacement is one of those smart alecks who thinks he knows everything but keeps screwing up. Judging from the e-mails and phone calls I got for help (from my boss, not the guy in my place), the guy never paid attention to all the instructions I left for how to do virtually everything related to my job. I never had it that good in a new job, it should have been easy for him, but he insists on doing things his way, which turns out wrong.

Anyway, I'm planning on going back to work May 12, so I'll be back to harassing you all on a regular basis then. The press girl will be so grateful to have me back, I bet I'll get free eggs from her chickens for a long time.

Keep those "tasteful" jokes coming, I love them.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

Joe

I'm sorry to hear about your Mom but the suffering is over. Take care.

born2print

Sorry Possum, and glad to have you around more

DigiCorn

Quote from: Joe on May 02, 2014, 03:16:15 PMI'm sorry to hear about your Mom but the suffering is over. Take care.
If you're the religious type, then she's in a better place. If you're not, then everything happens for a reason. Either way, it's good she didn't have to go through a prolonged period of suffering.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

born2print

Possum

Thanks, guys. Right now I'm having myself a good drunk, the first in many years, so anything I say, just don't pay much attention.

I will be back more, 'cause I can't imaging working without you guys. Joe, don't let them pile more junk on you. I've been in that position, called "web master" just because I found out how to upload some special sections at a small newspaper to their website. I never was a web master, never learned programming, just got that title stuck on me, no raise of course. The more you can do, the more you do, the more they expect you to do. What raise, it's just part of your job now.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

DigiCorn

― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway