Time Clock Software

Started by David, October 23, 2019, 09:48:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Any you guys use a web based time clock?
If so, what is the name and how do you like it?
We are currently using MyADP.
They want to get away from this (for cost reasons) and go with something similar but not as pricey.

TIA
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

scottrsimons

We use our MIS system Pace. But I doubt you would want to invest in that if you don't already have it. We did have ADP for our payroll, but switched to Dominion Systems because of cost. And so far the company has been happy with it. Might be worth looking into.
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!" - Homer J. Simpson

Joe

We use Lathem Payclock Cloud with face scanner terminals. It seemed to work better when we had our own in-house server than it does with the Cloud but I assume they are just working the bugs out. The reason we went with that one is that it keeps all exterior doors locked and the Lathem terminals unlock the door by that terminal just long enough for the person to get in after successfully punching in. Before this we tried one with fingerprint scanners and it did not work well. Sometimes it would punch you in/out. Sometimes it would punch someone else in/out.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

born2print

Monarch, part of our MIS... aka Hagen(?)
My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said

Tracy

We got the one you have to put the card in :laugh:

[sigh, I hate it]

born2print

We haven't had that <KACHUNK!> for ages...
but every once-in-a-while I walk over to that empty wall as if to grab my card and punch it  :embarrassed:
My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said

David

Quote from: Tracy on October 23, 2019, 01:05:22 PM
We got the one you have to put the card in :laugh:

[sigh, I hate it]

We had the old fashion paper time card punch clock up until about 2 months ago.
Consultant came in and hooked us up with the ADP time keeper (use a pc, go to myadp.com, log in with your username/password, punch in or out, yada yada).
Just looking for something a bit cheaper.
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigiCorn

I've used the ADP before, but we currently use Paychex here
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway