PitStop 2019 is announced, it's that time of year again.

Started by abc, March 12, 2019, 01:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DPSprint

Quote from: Joe on March 14, 2019, 05:48:39 PMNothing wrong with running around the office in your underwear! :rotf:

ummm...

yes there is!  :rotf:

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Tracy

On my last of the big monster crap jobs
Just discovered my media boxes on the odd pages are different than the even pages
No wonder my action didn't work!
Now I'm fixing media boxes on odd pages, then even pages!
this is a first for me, sheesh

Joe

[attach width=400]19536[/attach]

Slappy

Our 3 Licenses here are "Annual Subscriptions" - does that mean we're entitled to the latest & greatest, or we'd have to wait until our current licenses are near renewal time? The whole plan scheme still confuses the crap outta me.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Joe

Yearly Maintenance contract entitles you to all new releases as long as you are paid up.

abc

Yep, if you have annual subscription you'll get the update as soon as it's released.

Same if you have a maintenance contract.

DigiCorn

Quote from: Joe on March 14, 2019, 05:48:39 PMNothing wrong with running around the office in your underwear! :rotf:
Just watched the Dirt on Netflix. That's a day at the office, for Tommy Lee.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway