PANTONE color of the year

Started by pspdfppdfxhd, December 09, 2020, 05:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pspdfppdfxhd

Fitting however for 2020 I suppose.

DigiCorn

"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

delooch

exciting, and it matches my mood.  how are you going to make gray POP?  DROP SHADOW IT

remember period red? that was no joke.

im going to suggest "blood in the stool" for their next shade of auburn

Possum

Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

Just_A_Mac_Guy

Steven Colbert called them "2 colors or snow you shouldn't eat"!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

scottrsimons

Can't wait to see all the design excellence awards using these new colors. It's going to be EPIC!!!  :winner:
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!" - Homer J. Simpson

pspdfppdfxhd

Hey, look what's appearing in monthly real estate flyers we print!

Possum

Reminds me of the color of the sediment that collected in the bottom of the fixer tank of a phototypesetter I used to use. A co-worker called that color baby s@#t yellow.

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: Possum on January 22, 2021, 05:30:20 PM
Reminds me of the color of the sediment that collected in the bottom of the fixer tank of a phototypesetter I used to use. A co-worker called that color baby s@#t yellow.

You must be old too!!!

Possum

gnubler

Evidently they didn't get the memo that a fair number of people have lost their homes or are on the verge of such. Painting the shitter in a designer yellow: not high on the list!
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

David

that was so important, it was on my morning tv news today....

nothing else happened in the world

:hangme:
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca