HP Indigo 7500

Started by Bugs, April 22, 2011, 08:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugs

Does anybody here have one? If so do you have an issue with the cleaning station motor only when you get ready with a cold start?
Prinergy 7
Bunch of Macs
Some PCs
Advanced PH8 systems
Epsons
Among other Prepress Crap

Detric_1

We sometimes get that message on our 7000. I've seen it at other times, not just on a cold start. Simply hit print again...and it goes.
--recycling pixels since 1989--
Indigo 7000 - IGEN 3 - XMPie
These are a few of my favorite things!
twitter: davekrawczuk

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

G_Town

Quote from: gnubler on May 27, 2011, 08:31:04 AM
Quote from: Detric_1 on May 26, 2011, 10:23:12 PMSimply hit print

My mantra. That's all I do.

Command P baby that's all we do, just ask the pressroom.

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

David

hey, that's my print button, give it back, I gotta print some Pub files!
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Dude, save them as JPGs, open in your browser, and print. That's what I do. The colors really "pop" when displayed in a browser (I prefer Internet Explorer due to its versatility)