News:

Main Menu

Adding noise

Started by DigiCorn, March 19, 2012, 08:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ear

Black is back, all in, we gonna win
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

DigiCorn

My favorite quote after 9/11 and the anthrax mail attacks was from Scott Ian when asked if he was hoarding cipro:

"I will not die an ironic death."

http://www.anecdotage.com/index.php?aid=7211

http://rockdirt.com/scott-ian-considers-renaming-band/221/
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

gnubler

What a fucking jack!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Ear

My DJ is warm, he's X, I call him Corn, ya know
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

DigiCorn

Quote from: gnubler on March 19, 2012, 01:48:11 PMWhat a fucking jack!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Technically, we're still talking about "noise"
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

StudioMonkey

Quote from: DigiCorn on March 19, 2012, 01:39:45 PM"I will not die an ironic death."

My new ambition - now I've got to think of a way of dying that's ironic
Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: StudioMonkey on March 20, 2012, 05:52:23 AM
Quote from: DigiCorn on March 19, 2012, 01:39:45 PM"I will not die an ironic death."

My new ambition - now I've got to think of a way of dying that's ironic

Anything I can do to help?
Member #285 - Civilian

StudioMonkey

I'm open to suggestions but it's got to be ironic
Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

DigitalCrapShoveler

Well, I'm not going to tell you, otherwise I'd spoil the surprise and the irony. Stand by...
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

I guess I'll suggest taking out the Mac section at any urban coffeeshop. Just look for thick black framed eyeglasses and start shooting. You'll encounter no resistance whatsoever until the police arrive and that'll be the end.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Guns... such a non-personal device. Meat-cleaver? Now there's a weapon of elegance.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Use whatever you think is the best tool for the job. Don't forget about the doosh sitting behind you who sees the mayhem unfolding before his eyes and tries to post the news to his facebook as it's happening. I'd go in two-fisted.

DigitalCrapShoveler

You should see some of the douche-bag posts that occur on Facialbook. I have a few "friends", old co-workers that post these up-to-date images of themselves in douchey poses, sucking in their cheeks and showing off their physique like anyone gives a flying fuck. The next post is that they are at Taco Bell. It is so godddamn absurd, it's hysterical. I couldn't handle it anymore.

C'mon, Gnub... say it for me.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

The human race is doomed?

I had forgotten...

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian