Pantone

Started by Tracy, March 10, 2023, 02:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

born2print

That reminds me of little Billy... see the joke thread :ninja:
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

whamboozeled

Quote from: Tracy on March 10, 2023, 02:17:25 PMUgh! I updated my illustrator yesterday, no more Pantone, I do have the older version on my other Mac
but I think I'm going to need the Pantone license.

Did you try bringing them back in from an old library?
IlustratorXXXX/Presets/en_GB/Swatches/Color Books

Tracy

I do have all that info and the swatches, not sure if I'm going to do it yet.
I don't remember who gave us that info, but I sure saved it first thing!
;D  I think I may have catastrophized the whole thing when I first saw the Connect Pallette

Joe

Hmmmm....not that I use the Adobe apps anymore but I still have Pantone libraries for these. Do you need other Pantone libraries than these?

Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 10.18.40 AM.png
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Tracy

I mostly use Solid Coated and Solid Uncoated

Joe

I knew there was something I was missing. See what a 1+ year does to you. ;D

Tracy

sheesh Joe you forgot about Spot Colors? Remember transparency and Spot?
see all your missing?
;D

Joe

Quote from: Tracy on March 16, 2023, 02:06:12 PMsheesh Joe you forgot about Spot Colors? Remember transparency and Spot?
see all your missing?
;D
I can count all the times on one finger I have thought about spot colors over the last year.

madbugger

Quote from: Joe on March 16, 2023, 02:50:40 PM
Quote from: Tracy on March 16, 2023, 02:06:12 PMsheesh Joe you forgot about Spot Colors? Remember transparency and Spot?
see all your missing?
;D
I can count all the times on one finger I have thought about spot colors over the last year.
That many times. You're thinking too much about it, get a hobby.
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.
— Madbugger

Some people say you gotta die some day, I got news, you never gotta go
— Ted Nugent

Tracy

Possum

He's got so many streaming services for the TV, he doesn't have to think about much at all these days.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

DigiCorn

Quote from: Possum on March 17, 2023, 01:20:19 PMHe's got so many streaming services for the TV, he doesn't have to think about much at all these days.
I'm not, "retired," but I have Peacock, HBOMax, Disney+, ESPN+, Netflix, Hulu, Starz, Paramount+, and Amazon Prime. It's probably why I can't find a job...
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Joe

I have all of those plus Discovery+, Apple TV+, Showtime & Cinemax except Netflix which I kicked to the curb about a year ago.

HBO, Showtime, Starz and Cinemax is included in my DirecTV programming package which I am going to change to a cheaper plan soon and lose those. I will get HBO Max standalone and add Showtime to my Paramount+ subscription.

andyfest

We are out in the rural boonies so we use satellite. It's the full package so we get pretty much everything. Tried Netflix via the inter web but gave up on that, as well as Prime. Trying Apple + as its free for three months so we can watch the new season of Ted Lasso, but will then probably ditch that too.
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

Possum

I've got Sling Blue, plus some freebies, like Pluto, Freevee and Tubi. Roku is built into one TV. Yeah, I know, it's pitiful compared to you guys.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.