suddenly can't see WF modules in jobs

Started by tuff_gong, July 23, 2012, 12:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuff_gong

Nexus 9.5.2 pdf workflow
Starting last Friday, could not expand jobs using Nexus Manager on mac. Queues, workflows, etc all show up OK, but when we double-click on a job in the queue, we get a blank window.
We can reveal in finder, etc, but not see or edit files by double-clicking. It's the same on all workstations, even the one that has the Neo dongle.
"Cops Nab Co-Eds in Pot Orgy"

andyfest

Ouch. Have you tried scraping out the dead s*** in the RIP lately? Save out your workflows, clean up all folders and restore workflows again. We try to do it at least 4 times a year. The 9.5.8 update was pretty solid so you could try an update, tho 9.5.2 worked well too. We're using 10.1.1 and it works really well - no issues at all yet.
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

andyfest

TG - I am assuming you got Nexus up and running again?

tuff_gong

I will soon. I'd forgotten the routine (delete rip data, module logs, etc) since I hadn't had to do that in some time. It was a monthly routine when I was running nexus, 9 has been more stable.
"Cops Nab Co-Eds in Pot Orgy"

andyfest

Yeah, even in any rev of v9 we would try to do the whole shebang every 3 - 4 months to keep things running smoothly. Glad to hear that you're going to be up and running soon.