Off hour coverage

Started by G_Town, March 14, 2009, 07:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on March 18, 2009, 12:01:18 PMI want in on some of that G! You can suck meatloaf through a goddamn straw?!? I have NEVER wanted you inside me more. :kiss:

You said that yesterday.  :huh:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

:laugh: Yeah, I know, but I meant it yesterday, just like I meant it today. Butt out. You're just jealous cuz I am cutting in on your man.

Oh wait... sorry Master. I will withdraw immediately. I forget sometimes you have absolute power over me.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

ALWAYS pull out. Best advice ever.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Ain't that the truth. Speaking of which, it's been awhile... who wants some kids?
Member #285 - Civilian

Nick Burns

G_Town, we're going to need you to familiarize yourself with this...

Oh by the way, YOU'RE WELCOME!

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on March 18, 2009, 12:33:36 PMAin't that the truth. Speaking of which, it's been awhile... who wants some kids?

Nick Burns seems to have a lot of free time on his hands.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Quote from: Joe on March 18, 2009, 12:48:58 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on March 18, 2009, 12:33:36 PMAin't that the truth. Speaking of which, it's been awhile... who wants some kids?

He's an IT guy.

DigitalCrapShoveler

He won't take 'em either, believe me, I've asked. I think Nick's wife beats him... a lot.
Member #285 - Civilian

Nick Burns

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on March 18, 2009, 12:50:22 PMHe won't take 'em either, believe me, I've asked. I think Nick's wife beats him... a lot.

No, she's mostly in the kitchen where all good women should be.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Uh huh. What's your wife's extension again? Wait... nevermind, I got it right here. :evil:
Member #285 - Civilian

G_Town

Quote from: Nick Burns on March 18, 2009, 11:34:09 AM
Quote from: Joe on March 18, 2009, 11:12:10 AMI can't speak of their Enterprise products but their security suite that are mass installed on new PC's are worse than getting the actual viruses they are supposed to be protecting you from.

It is sad to see when companies like this get too big for their britches. They destroyed Ghost after version 8. I have spent countless hours wrestling with their enterprise products. I've learned to run my servers virtual, use snapshots, and NEVER install a patch until I see what the suckers have to say in their forum about it first. Once you start operating with the mentality that they're out to get you, you have a lot less headaches. I switched our prepress over to Intego once it became apparent that Symantec was in no hurry to update for Intel Macs.

Quote from: G_Town on March 18, 2009, 11:19:49 AMlike sucking meatloaf through a straw

your hired

Wait are you saying that your willy can fit in a straw or that it has the consistency of meat loaf?  If that latter you may want to see a doctor about that.

G_Town

Quote from: Nick Burns on March 18, 2009, 12:47:47 PMG_Town, we're going to need you to familiarize yourself with this...

I've played with it, why bother if you have PS?

G_Town

Quote from: gnubler on March 18, 2009, 12:49:36 PM
Quote from: Joe on March 18, 2009, 12:48:58 PM

He's an IT guy.

Yup he's just waiting to spring into action in case  someone forgets their outlook password.

Nick Burns

I'm not sure how to spell the sound an airplane makes going over one's head... "whoooosh", will that do?

G_Town

You have to turn it counter clockwise before releasing the clasp.