PDF from Microsucks Punisher

Started by che.c, April 21, 2011, 04:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattbeals

Exported the PDF from Publisher by saving as a PDF. I also tried using Acrobat Pro and the results weren't any different. The document isn't in that bad of condition considering how low res all of the images are, the pattern fills used in Publisher, etc. There was a lot of transparent objects that needed to be flattened and color conversion to occur. Did you want a PDF/X-4 instead of X-1a?
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

mattbeals

I'll upload two different versions for you in a bit.
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

mattbeals

http://www.mattbeals.com/misc/inthering2.zip . There's a PDF/X-1a and a PDF/X-4 for you. They should be a bit better. A fair amount of transparencies to fix, images are going to be sliced and diced because of the way Windows and Publisher work, no way around it.
Matt Beals

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: gnubler on April 21, 2011, 08:44:09 AM
Quote from: DigiSig on April 21, 2011, 08:19:04 AMAfter you inevitably empty your Glock into the customer's lifeless body, scream, "I just defined bleed for you, bitch."

We should do a remake of Reservoir Dogs, prepress style. I already know exactly who can play Mr. Pink & all the colored guys.

Who? :hello:
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

I hit 40. Been awhile. Anyhoo, I am preparing you a disk. I warn you, some of these movies are the vilest things I have EVER seen on film.
Member #285 - Civilian

DigiCorn

"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

DigitalCrapShoveler

You weren't here. What the Gnub is referring to, happened LONG b4 you signed up.
Member #285 - Civilian

David

I saw it and have the t-shirt....

fun times
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

youston

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Quote from: david on April 21, 2011, 02:28:08 PMI saw it and have the t-shirt....

fun times

"If you want a laugh..."
(thread topic)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

G_Town

Quote from: gnubler on April 21, 2011, 02:35:48 PM
Quote from: david on April 21, 2011, 02:28:08 PMI saw it and have the t-shirt....

fun times

"If you want a laugh..."
(thread topic)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have vague memories of something....

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian