Installer for Acro 11?

Started by Slappy, September 03, 2021, 11:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slappy

We've got e new web2Print service, and somehow, their plugin for Macs ONLY works in Acrobat 11 or older. (The PC plugin will run in DC, but it's not convenient)
Wasn't there a way to DL older versions and activate, since we have valid Adobe CC licenses? I used to keep previous versions installed but starting deleting them since they're just bloated.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Joe

Nope. You can only use the latest 2 products for creative cloud and on the Acrobat side that is the latest 2 versions of DC only. If you still have the installer and a license key for Acrobat 11 and you're OS will still run the installer...you can install Acrobat 11 that way.

Weird they would have it for DC on Windows but not on Macs.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Slappy

Great. Yet, yet another "necessary" product decision Management made without actually having the people using it do some investigation into whether it will be usable.  :banghead:

I think I'll tell them I need a custom, water-cooled top-of-the line PC to run the software now. Save me the expense of building (and paying for) one myself!! Thx Joe.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.