GREEN STICKY NOTE RETURNS

Started by pspdfppdfxhd, September 28, 2022, 07:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Quote from: AaronH on September 30, 2022, 08:29:46 AMIf Acrobat crashed, that box may have been unchecked if preferences got corrupt and rebuilt on the next app startup. I haven't had that specific setting reset itself, but my user interface with custom icon placements and tools on the right palette revert to default on occasion.
Yeah it seems any time there is an Acrobat update those tools revert back to default and remove all 3rd party tools you may have added there. Luckily that doesn't happen to the toolbar up at the top.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: AaronH on September 30, 2022, 08:29:46 AM
Quote from: pspdfppdfxhd on September 28, 2022, 10:13:58 AMYou're still doing it Joe! ;D

Somehow that check box got unchecked. Could an update do that? I doubt it, must have been me.

If Acrobat crashed, that box may have been unchecked if preferences got corrupt and rebuilt on the next app startup. I haven't had that specific setting reset itself, but my user interface with custom icon placements and tools on the right palette revert to default on occasion.

Acrobat crashes, the display flashes when pdfs are pages are  changed, i live with it. Must be the AMD video cards in the 2015 and 2017 imacs we have. It happens on both of them. Hoping i will not have to go on any anti seizure meds with all that flashing. Does not happen in any other apps, Acrobat is in a league of its own.

Joe

Haven't ever seen it flash with making a change and it has been almost a year I haven't had it to crash. :P
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Tracy

any other weird things happening on your screen?
I'm having some issues with my old Mac 6 when I'm in acro too
I think it's the video card starting to go, thankfully I got Mac 7 before it went out!  :aljolson: