Ok, here we go again . . .

Started by Lumpy, December 10, 2010, 02:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

It's in your Preps default profile. Once Preps starts, open preferences and navigate to the Acrobat folder. Save prefs. Save the Default profile and re-start Preps. The message should be gone.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Tracy

I know your prolly not at work, and Im in no rush but can you hook a girl up with a screen shot?

Joe

Quote from: Tracy on December 14, 2010, 11:58:01 AMI know your prolly not at work, and Im in no rush but can you hook a girl up with a screen shot?

Sure...once you set the location of Acrobat and click OK, Save the Profile as shown in the 2nd screen shot

DCurry

Quote from: Farabomb on December 14, 2010, 09:07:28 AMI've also used the scale(?) creep function on a 116 pgr. It didn't show the creep how I was used to seeing it but it worked fine.

By clicking the Scale button, Preps will horizontally scale the creeped pages rather than moving them. It's very useful if you have crossover images - the centers will still line up.
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Farabomb

That job had a x-over right smack in the middle and it worked a treat. I remember people at the old place shifting eps page position through trial and error in order to get it to align dead nuts.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Stiv

Should I avoid using the Preps Internal Converter?

Quote from: Joe on December 14, 2010, 12:03:47 PM
Quote from: Tracy on December 14, 2010, 11:58:01 AMI know your prolly not at work, and Im in no rush but can you hook a girl up with a screen shot?

Sure...once you set the location of Acrobat and click OK, Save the Profile as shown in the 2nd screen shot

Joe

Quote from: Stiv on December 14, 2010, 01:18:05 PMShould I avoid using the Preps Internal Converter?

Quote from: Joe on December 14, 2010, 12:03:47 PM

I really don't know. I've just always used Acrobat. I think our trainer told us to use Acrobat.