News:

Main Menu

Thunderbird

Started by DigiCorn, July 19, 2011, 09:30:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

oh, stand on one leg and chant while swinging a dead chicken over your head.

It's harder than it sounds.
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Bye bye Tbird? I'll still continue to use it forever. I haven't updated it on my Macs for quite some time, guess I never will.

Unlike Firefox, Tbird didn't get bloated & suckier.

I can't wait til Facebook offers web-based email. I'll probably switch to that.  :sarcasm:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on July 24, 2012, 04:15:15 PMBye bye Tbird? I'll still continue to use it forever. I haven't updated it on my Macs for quite some time, guess I never will.

Unlike Firefox, Tbird didn't get bloated & suckier.

I can't wait til Facebook offers web-based email. I'll probably switch to that.  :sarcasm:

Well you are in luck toots. It's already available.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Yay! Count me in!

I'll sign up for gnubler@facebook as soon as I get my retina scans back.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigiCorn

Found out I can't download and install Entourage 2008... still don't really understand why it won't install. Have to dig through a mountain of old discs and find Office 2004 and install it from there, only to remove it after the transfer. Good thing we're a little slow here, so I can mire through this bullshit.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Joe

Quote from: DigiCorn on July 25, 2012, 09:09:55 AMFound out I can't download and install Entourage 2008... still don't really understand why it won't install. Have to dig through a mountain of old discs and find Office 2004 and install it from there, only to remove it after the transfer. Good thing we're a little slow here, so I can mire through this bullshit.

No one ever said this shit was easy. Take it like a man!
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

there is no crying in baseball

git off mah lawn!
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca