Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

Quote from: Tracy on July 26, 2011, 07:19:43 PM
Quote from: gnubler on July 26, 2011, 03:51:34 PM
Quote from: Tracy on July 26, 2011, 03:35:13 PM"face creep"

I dated that guy once.  :cheesy:
me too! (back in the day I was attracted to creeps) :laugh:

I'm a creep myself and other creeps are attracted to me.  :evil:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Ear

Quote from: gnubler on July 27, 2011, 08:21:07 AM
Quote from: Tracy on July 26, 2011, 07:19:43 PM
Quote from: gnubler on July 26, 2011, 03:51:34 PM
Quote from: Tracy on July 26, 2011, 03:35:13 PM"face creep"

I dated that guy once.  :cheesy:
me too! (back in the day I was attracted to creeps) :laugh:

I'm a creep myself and other creeps are attracted to me.  :evil:

:hello:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Ear

"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

gnubler

Ear

frailer

Quote from: Earendil on July 26, 2011, 02:21:35 PMWill do next creeper I get. I have been on a Perfect Bound kick this week, so no creep, but it shouldn't be long. And ya... it would be great for crossovers, if it works correctly without noticeable distortion. Otherwise, I end up selecting the crossover pages in the run list and overriding creep, which has other obvious drawbacks.

I seriously doubt anyone would ever know. As long as you keep it a Mason's Secret.   :shhh:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Farabomb

Preps has a scale creep option. Used it on a 110pg SS book with a heavy center spread x-over. Worked great and no one was the wiser.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Ear

Quote from: frailer on July 28, 2011, 04:08:48 AM
Quote from: Earendil on July 26, 2011, 02:21:35 PMWill do next creeper I get. I have been on a Perfect Bound kick this week, so no creep, but it shouldn't be long. And ya... it would be great for crossovers, if it works correctly without noticeable distortion. Otherwise, I end up selecting the crossover pages in the run list and overriding creep, which has other obvious drawbacks.

I seriously doubt anyone would ever know. As long as you keep it a Mason's Secret.   :shhh:

2B1, ask one.  :ninja:

frailer

Screenshot of bound bookie.... This page is about halfway in; far enough to be a real PITA with that border. Sweet as....   :grin:

I'm sold.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Quote from: frailer on July 28, 2011, 08:33:16 PMScreenshot of bound bookie.... This page is about halfway in; far enough to be a real PITA with that border. Sweet as....   :grin:

I'm sold.
Looks good! But I only see Shelly Andante and Futura.  :cheesy:
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

frailer

Shelley Andante was not in the show. There was no future in it for her....  (damn, where's youston to groan)

gnubler

What about Christiana or Tiffany?

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Quote from: frailer on July 28, 2011, 08:55:51 PMShelley Andante was not in the show. There was no future in it for her....  (damn, where's youston to groan)
Whatever.  :rolleyes:
At that hour, I'm amazed I even could type. At that point I had about 10 beers and 3 cocktails and no dinner.
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on July 29, 2011, 08:43:55 AMI had about 10 beers and 3 cocktails and no dinner.

Forealz? How do you guys do this?

Please teach me the ways.