News:

Main Menu

Free plugins

Started by Farabomb, March 25, 2016, 06:35:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabomb

Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Joe

Cool. Downloading right now!
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Farabomb

I keep hitting the download now button but it doesn't work.  :wink:

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Joe

I think something is wrong with your browser. I just downloaded it with the same version of Chrome you are using.

Farabomb

I know it's early Joe, maybe you didn't catch the  :wink:

It was a joke. The first picture in the link has a download button. The truly sad part about it is I can easily see me having a conversation like this with the boss/most customers. More than once I've had customers call me up saying they can't see/get the proof I sent. Used to go nuts trying to find out what was wrong and it turns out they just never clicked on the download link.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Joe

In my defense you have been having browser issues. :tongue: But yeah, I should have noticed that! I'll be awake in about 2.5 more hours! :sleepy:

Ear

Quote from: Joe on March 25, 2016, 08:35:04 AMIn my defense you have been having browser issues. :tongue: 
Better than Bowser issues.

"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Farabomb

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Ear

>:(  damn blue shells.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Joe

Damnit I'm missing my old Nintendo now!

Farabomb

I was at walmart this week all pissed because they didn't stock the new Lego dimension Midway level pack.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Ear

Ear

Holy crap, I used to play Joust all day. Those screenshots are making me salivate for this. Need to find it.

Ear

... but I remember most of these from my Atari, not Midway Arcade.

Ear

Bummed to not see Altered Beast. Probably not Midway, but was one of my favorite arcade games.