Offset trim marks to 1/8 inch

Started by pspdfppdfxhd, September 16, 2015, 08:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ear

Do you find; the more beard you have, the less you get fucked with? It's an interesting phenomenon. :mrt: 
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Farabomb

You might have something there. This is the first year I kept the face fuzz throughout the year instead of shaving it off in spring. This is the first year the boss is treating me like a human instead of a robot.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Ear

"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

David

so a goatee doesn't work?  damn...
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Farabomb

Nope, that's what I would normally rock durning the warm months and it did nothing.

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Ear

Goatee is fine but it's kinda the mullet of the beard world.

Farabomb

I'll it over those handlebar mustaches the fixie riding freaks are sporting.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Ear

Oh for sure. I have nothing against the goat, and have sported it many a time. Just sayin'...

pspdfppdfxhd

i wish i could be 30 percent more asshole here with no regrets

Ear

We could market it.

Introducing the New and Improved PSPDFPPDFX™! Now with 30% more asshole. Prices may vary.

pspdfppdfxhd

ha ha, actually chuckled here, first time in as long as i can remember

pspdfppdfxhd

maybe a hitler styled mouche would scare off some of those gorilla pressmen we have here

pspdfppdfxhd

wow, i have been on here for almost 8 years now, wow

Ear

I don't think the hitler would help anyone. Full beard to scare your gorilla pressmen... of course it helps if you are a gorilla too. 8)