News:

Main Menu

Calibri

Started by gnubler, August 12, 2010, 09:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain_Type

No...it is the font conference one, with fonts taking on personae and arguing with each other.

Comic Sans is the hero.

Esko Automation Engine 23
ArtPro+ 23
Javelin Imagesetter

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Since German and Hitler have been mentioned in just a few posts I present this link:
http://ia700306.us.archive.org/16/items/OrganisationsbuchNSDAP/Organisationsbuch_der_NSDAP_3._Auflage_1937_678_S._Scan_Fraktur.pdf
It's the "identity standards" for the SS. ^ PDF is a 24 mb download.
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Nice find. Thx. Old Germanic font is a tad challenging to read!
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

It has pretty pictures, though.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Yeah, check out the dudes somewhere around pg. 80. Jerks.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

It's  a nice little slice of history. But at least they knew what a maintaining an image/logo standards meant. Unlike some of the businesses around here.
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

I have a PDF somewhere displaying Hitler's work in art school. He was actually quite the artist. Amazing work.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

I wonder if he'd have a gallery on Deviant Art if he were around today.

DigitalCrapShoveler

I doubt it. His work had a very Victorian feel to it. I'll see if I can dig it up.
Member #285 - Civilian

Farabomb

Einsturzende Neubauten. Haven't seen that name since my friend gave me a CD with a big 'ol red horsie on it. If I remember correctly I quite liked it.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Quote from: Farabomb on March 23, 2011, 01:00:51 PMEinsturzende Neubauten. Haven't seen that name since my friend gave me a CD with a big 'ol red horsie on it. If I remember correctly I quite liked it.
That's my favorite album, too. Don't forget, that horse is pissing.