News:

Main Menu

Always Show Page Boxes

Started by Slappy, December 01, 2014, 03:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slappy

Is this possible? Looked around the Prefs for Pitstop 12 and I don't see it. Whenever I go to the Select Object pointer, the Page boxes disappear and if I'm trying to extend objects to the Bleed area it kinda sucks.

In the General Acrobat Prefs, I have "Show art, trim& bleed boxes" checked but it doesn't show ALL of the boxes.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Possum

I don't have Pitstop, but thought I'd say Hi, Slappy.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

Slappy

A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

mattbeals

There's a button in PitStop to show page boxes
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

DCurry

You can set Acrobat prefs to show page boxes always - with no docs open go to Prefs and its under Page Display.

Personally, I prefer PitStop's page box display but don't know of a way to make them always on. I just make sure the little button is in my toolbar at the top so I can switch them on and off easily. I've never had them disappear on me, but I'm not using Pitstop 12.
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Slappy

I'll have to do s short screencap vid tomorrow, it's really irritating.