Don't install Mavericks (OSX10.9) on your PitStop machines (yet)!!

Started by abc, October 23, 2013, 06:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc

Not supported yet so please don't risk it, we are testing the release version of OSX10.9 and I will update this thread when I have news.

Apple always tinker, and they made some last minute changes to the golden master, we have had some OSX beta testers report issues

Farabomb

Apple change things to ruin prepress's life? Never would have thought.  :sarcasm:
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

abc

mattbeals

Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

mokobi

:shoots_self: OOOh NOOO, Ive just shot myself, this blooming excitement - Ive installed maverick and now my pitstop does not work and I just can't afford to do a clean install :banghead:

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Joe

I just tried on my iMac and Pitstop 12 running on Acrobat X under OS X 10.9 works fine for me. What version of Pitstop are you using?
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

mokobi

I was using Pitstop 10 on acrobat X - I guess that forces me to upgrade - money I don't have

mokobi

I will download Pitstop Pro 12 trail and try it out - hope to God i will be able to downgrade if need to

abc

Hi all, just a quick update. We have a beta version of PitStop 12 update 1 available for testing, this is the mavericks compatible version.

There are no differences between PitStop 12 and Update 1 other than Mavericks compatibility, but if you want to test please drop me a mail and i will arrange it. andrewb@enfocus.com

Please also note that we will only be supporting Acrobat X and XI on Mavericks, these are the only versions Adobe are supporting so it doesn't make sense for us to do any different