Konica Minolta BizhubPro C6501

Started by Skryber, August 04, 2009, 11:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Has anyone here changed/cleaned the coronas in their KM6500? Our new service tech is a far cry from our last one... :death:
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Quote from: gnubler on May 10, 2011, 04:21:48 PMYou keep beer in your copier?
I think your OCR software screwed up the 'p' and 'i'.  :grin:
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

Knowledge 0, Humor 2
Thanks for the help, guys. :angel:

UPDATE, the lady that runs the KM figured it out. Case closed.

You may recall that are service contract on our KM was moved to another company. The new tech isn't that great, he has been here three days this week and we're still down. :angry:
Looks like KM USA is breathing down their necks, boss is currently in a conference call with them...this ought to be an interesting day.

gnubler

A few weeks ago we had 3 diff techs in here for a stapling problem. I ended up fixing it myself.  :laugh:

There's going to be a meeting in about 10 minutes, service tech, tech's manager, KM operator and boss. Thank jeebus I wasn't asked to join.

gnubler

Why wouldn't you want to go?  :sarcasm:

We had a meeting like that here last month. I was not invited. :banana:

Joe

Of course not. They were probably talking about you.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Quote from: Joe on May 13, 2011, 09:48:41 AMOf course not. They were probably talking about you.

Don't terrify me. Every time there's a closed office door here I assume I'm about to get fired.  :toaster:

They might be talking about how great your socks are.

gnubler

They are hidden today, under leg warmers. Today is 80s day just in case you didn't get the memo.