Turn Comments to Art?

Started by AaronH, August 06, 2018, 01:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ear

Quote from: pspdfppdfxhd on August 08, 2018, 10:15:47 AM
Quote from: Ear on August 08, 2018, 08:43:50 AMGood enough for a greasy trailer park boy, good enough for me.

Yeah well sometimes it's just "Ged er done boys!

Agreed. Alright, CoreyTrevor SMOKES, LET'S GO!
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

DigiCorn

Quote from: Ear on August 08, 2018, 01:48:58 PM
Quote from: Ear on August 08, 2018, 08:43:50 AMGood enough for a greasy trailer park boy, good enough for me.

You ever just YouTube Ricky falling down compilations?
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Ear

No but I'm a huge fan of Ricky crashing. And Julian saying "chill oot".
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: Ear on August 08, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

Did they buy their smokes from the Indian reserve? I can't remember.

Up here, if you buy them from the reserves they cost about  7 cents a stick. If you buy them "legally" they cost about 56 cents a stick.

pspdfppdfxhd

And I like the name of their convenience store: "convenients store" where you could buy single cigarettes.

DigiCorn

Quote from: pspdfppdfxhd on August 09, 2018, 04:40:17 AMAnd I like the name of their convenience store: "convenients store" where you could buy single cigarettes.
Those are known as, "loosies."
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

born2print

Hard to find loosies these days, illegal ya know.
You gotta be in the "hood" to even have a chance of finding them.
How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

DigiCorn

Quote from: born2print on August 09, 2018, 10:25:16 AMHard to find loosies these days, illegal ya know.
You gotta be in the "hood" to even have a chance of finding them.
Yeah. I learned that from watching Dave Chappelle.
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

Joe

I don't know how anyone can afford to smoke anymore. I quit a little over 20 years ago and at the time I could get a carton for around $14. I noticed the sign at the gas station the other day was for $62.50 a carton. :wow:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Ear

Can't afford to smoke? Buy a summer home in Oregon or Cali... you'll get to smoke for 3 months free!

I haven't seen blue sky since the 4th of July (aside form a couple day-trips to the freakin' ocean). People are catching pre-smoked salmon from the Rogue River, FFS!

born2print

Truth.
So sick of wildfires  >:(
How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

Possum

Not all wild. Saw a news story a couple of days ago about one fire that got started by some moron running across the land throwing lit flares or something. I think he got caught. I hope he got caught - and dropped right into the middle of the fire he started.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

pspdfppdfxhd

Most dangerous kind of Moron. An evil-Moron.

Ear

Yeah they don't start wild but they are wildfire, once lit.

If you've been near a wildfire, it is terrifying. Like no other form of fire you've seen, building fire included included. It is alive and creates its own weather and wind, especially in the steep mountains. Truly wild and terrible. Fire will climb a 2000 ft hill in minutes, flame plumes and firenados hundreds of feet tall.

DigiCorn

I remember back about '99 when I was working in Vacaville (literally Cow-Town) along highway 80 and there was a guy setting fires about every few miles or so. I told everyone I bet it's not an arsonist - just a dumb chain smoker tossing butts out the window.
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway