News:

Main Menu

proofs not ripping

Started by Tracy, April 15, 2008, 08:12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy

when i drop my file from the brisque to the proofing hot folder its not ripping to the creo integris 800 any suggestions? i will probably have to call someone.
anyone in san diego know who i can call besides creo?

Tracy

never mind got it *(^^*(%*(^% printing problems!

Ear

LMAO!!!  :laugh: I hate when that happens, and it does.

How ya doin' Tracy?  :grin:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Tracy

Im doing better I was freaking out this morning tho!
it was a simple fix. but for someone like me its big.
thanks

ninjaPB_43

you'll need a few dozen beers after work to recover..   :grin: 
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

Tracy

born2print

Quote from: Tracy on April 15, 2008, 09:21:17 AM\*(^^*(%*(^% \!
She didn't learn that language from me! :laugh:
Glad you got it going :cool:
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

Tracy

Thanks it sure does help having b4print. uhh what does LMAO mean? :huh:

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: Tracy on April 16, 2008, 08:44:33 AMThanks it sure does help having b4print. uhh what does LMAO mean? :huh:

Laugh My Ass Off..   :cheesy: 
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

Tracy

frailer

Yep...had that happen last week~Black Magic to Epson. Fortunately tech is available on mobile most times..."oh yeah...you could be there for hours when that happens; doin' restarts...what you gotta do is turn off the Epson, take out the ethernet cable, restart it, plug it back in..."

IP address gone AWOL. How are you supposed to remember that when it happens in a year's time?!   :huh:  Specially at my age... :laugh:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.