News:

Main Menu

InDesign 5.5

Started by frailer, May 20, 2011, 06:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

Quote from: Farabomb on June 27, 2011, 10:54:25 AMFuck you, jealous. Huge Lagunitas fan.

Ditto. And it's unavailable in NM. I don't think they distribute much beyond the PNW, Cali, and Arizona.  :cry:

Quote from: Earendil on June 27, 2011, 11:03:06 AMStout good. Puts fur on your knuckles.

Is that why my back is all hairy?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigiCorn

Quote from: gnubler on June 27, 2011, 11:09:42 AMIs that why my back is all hairy?
No. It's 'cuz you're a squirrel.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

gnubler

If you ship me some Lagunitas IPA I'll consider cancelling your ass kicking. Interested?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Ear

Quote from: gnubler on June 27, 2011, 11:09:42 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on June 27, 2011, 10:54:25 AMFuck you, jealous. Huge Lagunitas fan.

Ditto. And it's unavailable in NM. I don't think they distribute much beyond the PNW, Cali, and Arizona.  :cry:

Quote from: Earendil on June 27, 2011, 11:03:06 AMStout good. Puts fur on your knuckles.

Can we call you Knuckleback?
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Quote from: Earendil on June 27, 2011, 11:14:33 AM
Quote from: gnubler on June 27, 2011, 11:09:42 AM

Can we call you Knuckleback?

:lmao:

I've got some nuts for the ole boy.
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

I've got plenty of nuts.

Quote from: gnubler on June 27, 2011, 11:17:29 AMI've got plenty of nuts.
Damn, you're such cutie pie! But I thought you were brown? Not black.  :sad:
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Pink inside, doesn't matter. Got too much sun over the weekend.

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on June 27, 2011, 11:54:46 AMPink inside, doesn't matter. Got too much sun over the weekend.

Could you post a pic of the sun? I forget what it looked like.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Quote from: gnubler on June 27, 2011, 11:54:46 AMPink inside, doesn't matter. Got too much sun over the weekend.
So, you're pink outside as well.  :hello:

gnubler

Not really. Mulatto effect. I look like 3-4 different races all bundled into one nasty package.

Quote from: gnubler on June 27, 2011, 12:31:41 PMNot really. Mulatto effect. I look like 3-4 different races all bundled into one nasty package.
Sounds groovy to me, squirrel, gnub, bob, whatever.  :banana:

Ear

I wish DCS was still around so I could post a pic of my gnarly flip-flop tan. It would kill 2 birds with one stone; his hatred of feet and of sandals.  :hello:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

DigiCorn

Quote from: gnubler on June 27, 2011, 11:14:02 AMIf you ship me some Lagunitas IPA I'll consider cancelling your ass kicking. Interested?
Can I ship the IPA and still kick your ass? How much can I mark it up before you won't buy from me?
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

gnubler

Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on June 27, 2011, 12:48:45 PM
Quote from: gnubler on June 27, 2011, 12:31:41 PMNot really. Mulatto effect. I look like 3-4 different races all bundled into one nasty package.
Sounds groovy to me, squirrel, boob, nob, whatever.  :banana:

Changed.  :laugh: