Started by DigitalCrapShoveler, October 28, 2008, 01:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

seems like only yesterday...
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Slappy

Quote from: david on May 23, 2013, 12:49:41 PM
Quote from: Slappy on May 23, 2013, 12:37:10 PM...metric crapload...

nice to see you using the metric system there Slappy!
Preparing for the ultimate takeover?
Capitulation is my middle name!  :thumbsup:
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Tracy

Quote from: Joe on May 23, 2013, 01:16:22 PM
Quote from: Tracy on May 23, 2013, 01:05:09 PM
Quote from: Joe on May 23, 2013, 11:54:39 AMThat's a winner Tracy!
Quote from: born2print on May 23, 2013, 11:59:14 AM<--- So proud!

:hello: Tracy!
I did good? :laugh:
Hello Ninja Master San!

Not only the content but you posted in via dropbox.

Gosh, I'm so proud of you. They grow up so quickly!

:cry:
thanks pops! :laugh:

DigiCorn

Quote from: david on May 23, 2013, 12:49:41 PM
Quote from: Slappy on May 23, 2013, 12:37:10 PM...metric crapload...

nice to see you using the metric system there Slappy!
Preparing for the ultimate takeover?
The wife and I went to see the new Star Trek last night. They were using Celcius to measure temperature. Nice to see it only took until the 27th Century to convert over to the metric system.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

gnubler

How long until you spell it right?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigiCorn

"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

born2print

My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said

gnubler

I only gauge the weather based on how often I have to water my plants. Already daily and it's still "spring".  :sleepy:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on May 23, 2013, 10:34:46 PMI only gauge the weather based on how often I have to water my plants. Already daily and it's still "spring".  :sleepy:

Mine have gotten plenty of rain water the last two days. But it won't be long until I don't see rain for 4 months...or more.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Try 11 months with one light sprinkle. I continue to wonder why humans live here.

Joe

Last summer was bad here. We went from May to October with almost zero rain (plus 100 degree temps for most of that time). And this isn't a desert.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

I hear you. I think it's called "global warming". Farms here are drying out, there is not enough river water to disperse. We have water rights here and I only flood once a week but after 3 days shit is dry.

Skryber

Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Slappy

Sweet, I've been needing a new FB Profile pic!  :goodpost:
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.