News:

Main Menu

Logo Website

Started by MonkeyBoy, September 20, 2007, 11:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

agent_orange

so, i'm going to make some t shirts as a christmas present for some friends. i'm looking for the sriracha chili sauce logo and tried the usual channels with no luck. anybody?

Joe

Best I can do...

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

agent_orange

yeah, i can't do much better. i think i'm going to have to attempt to re-draw it. boo....

DigitalCrapShoveler

I might be able to find it, if I had a few hours to kill. Easier to redraw.
Member #285 - Civilian

NefariousDrO

Try clipping it down, then just selecting the white, save as a bitmap and then pull into illustrator so you can use its live trace tool. I've been pretty impressed by the abilities that thing has.

Farabomb

Yum, I love that stuff.

Too bad the doc says I have to stay away from it.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

agent_orange

Quote from: NefariousDrO on November 24, 2010, 02:02:31 PMTry clipping it down, then just selecting the white, save as a bitmap and then pull into illustrator so you can use its live trace tool. I've been pretty impressed by the abilities that thing has.
yeah, that's what i ended up doing. i don't think it's terrible, especially for what i'm doing. will post when i get it done. tried to get an asian friend to help me with the characters directly under the cock [that's what she said] but he's vietnamese and we think the writing is thai maybe.

Quote from: Farabomb on November 24, 2010, 02:52:07 PMYum, I love that stuff.

Too bad the doc says I have to stay away from it.
what!? i think you should change doctors. you'd have to pry the empty bottle of sriracha from cold dead fingers...

Slappy

Not sure where else to post, looking for a vector file of the Jagermeister bottle, it appears to be removed from all of the typical logo sites. I've found a few of the logo only though. Co-worker who makes custom cakes wants to do a Jager styled confection for a redneck wedding, and she has a printer that does the edible inks. She'd love to replace the "Jager" text with the couple's last name but this one's stumping me.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

DigiCorn

kwikee... let me get you a link
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

DigiCorn

Okay... oddly, Kwikee didn't have it. They have everything else. All I can find is the logo... maybe you can wrap on a bottle image? http://www.seeklogo.com/category.html?q=J&Page=10&Sort=Name-Asc
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Slappy

Yeah, that's where I ended up too. Got a couple higher res images of the label from the Googles & a decent representation of the font, I'll mess around with it some.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

gnubler

I love the hot cock. I drink it like a pressman drinks hooch.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Grimace

Mmmm, rooster sauce and coffee.

born2print

OH! Sriracha  :laugh:

Gotta have it with my kaluapork & cabbage - yum!
How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?