Automatic image enhancement

Started by mattbeals, August 15, 2008, 03:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattbeals

Here in the US I am representing a product from Elpical called Claro Premedia Server. The primary use for the software is intelligent image enhancement. The basis of the enhancements is two part. The first is a detailed analysis of the image itself using Elpical proprietary technology. The second part of the analysis comes from the EXIF information embedded in the image. Images embedded in PDF's can be processed as well as TIFF, EPS, JPEG, and camera RAW images. If you've used Agfa Intellitune or Fuji C-Fit you have an idea of what can be done. Elpical goes further in it's analysis and is more flexible with input/output formats.

If you would like to see what Claro can do I'd be happy to process some sample images or PDF's for you. Just send me an email and I'll send you my FTP information. No pressure. If anything I would simply appreciate your feedback.
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

G_Town

Now you just need to add the color blind customer enhancement to make it perfect! :wink:

mattbeals

Or the option "No, it is right. You're wrong..."

Got any samples you'd like to see? Send me a Publisher/Word/Excel/PowerPoint PDF with images...
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

prepressDog

I'll find some files...
Whats the cost and advantage?
Dont need to shadow highlight adj orig in photoshop?
Sounds cool....
 :ninja2:

mattbeals

Cost varies depending on which version you get. There's a "single"/desktop version and then the server version.

The advantages are the enhancements/corrections are automatic. Generally speaking we've been able to remove 1 or more rounds of image corrections from the process by doing them up front when images are submitted. We can set the hightlight/shadow dot if you need it. Send me what you've got be it PDF, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, RAW, etc.
Matt Beals

Joe

Yo Matt, what's going on with this product? Any info on the files I sent you?
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.