Co-Res & Taffeta Screening

Started by Nate, June 11, 2015, 01:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nate

Hello all. :hello:

Anyone here use either of Fuji's hybrid screens? Any likes/dislikes?

We currently run 175 lpi poly plates @ 2540 dpi. Our AM screens have been serving us well so far, but I can't help but feel we could push our work just a bit further, and Co-Res &/or Taffeta are looking rather intriguing to me.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!

prepress2

We've been using Co-Res for over 4 years now. Other than pressmen's problems of loosing standard screen angles built into AM screening there hasn't been any problems. With the adaptive features built into the Co-Res technology moires and stepped gradients are a non-issue. I personally love it.

Tracy

Using Co-Res, I didn't know that about the gradients! cool

Lyzan

Quote from: prepress2 on August 21, 2015, 08:55:11 AMWe've been using Co-Res for over 4 years now. Other than pressmen's problems of loosing standard screen angles built into AM screening there hasn't been any problems. With the adaptive features built into the Co-Res technology moires and stepped gradients are a non-issue. I personally love it.

Co-res makes your CTP run 2x faster than FFQS standard screening. That is instead of running your CTP at 2400, you will be able to run it in 1200. That is the major benefit.

//Lyzan