News:

Main Menu

XMF is installed.....

Started by impodave, February 02, 2010, 05:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

impodave

Well the Fuji technician is here setting up XMF.   Been a few rough patches already.  Hangin' in there ....
<<<<<< Here's my Grandkids once again -- they're growing up way too fast !!    Fuji XMF V6.8.2 Complete, Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite, Epson 7900/EFI XF V4.0, Fuji Dart 4300E, Komori L528 5 color, Komori L429P 4 color,  Heidelberg PM46 2 color, Ricoh, Kyocera, Xante Impressia and a shop full of finishing stuff ...

frailer

Hang on tight. Wouldn't matter if it was one of the other vendors....always feels like the roller coaster being cranked to the top of its tower...ready to roll.    :shocked:

Fire questions as required, mate.    :cool:

Oh, BTW, if you have any problems with XMF Client(s), download/install Font Explorer, (still free, I think), or get the Pro version, but free one should suffice. Then run all the maintenance routines under 'Tools'. A couple of restarts required. This will clean out system font caches, application font caches, and a couple of other things. I'm doing this once a week now. But it's a good thing to do regardless. When our tech went to install one of the Clients, it wasn't interested, thank you very much. After above stuff performed, sweet as... :grin:
The tech was already aware of the 'font' issue. Saved us a lot of headbanging time.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.