Export from TLW file

Started by haushold, January 26, 2010, 07:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haushold

I have a customer that has submitted a PSTI file for us to run (5/c). Unfortunately we have to outsource the printing. The printer cannot use PSTI files. I have exported out a DCS2 - the printer does not like that either. The file is all linework - I tried to convert to a PDF - but it did not separate out correctly.

Any ideas of how to help this printer out?

Thanks in advance
Artificial intellegence is no match for natural stupidity.

beck

haushold,

Send me a PM.  We got a Workflow from a customer (that I haven't used in a few years) that converts PSTI file to a LNK file.  Maybe you can use it or modify it to get some kind of usable file.

beck
Nevertheless....beck has hit the proverbial nail on the head.
Joe

G_Town

beck

I never got anything from haushold.

beck
Nevertheless....beck has hit the proverbial nail on the head.
Joe

Joe

Quote from: beck  on January 26, 2010, 09:35:55 AMhaushold,

Send me a PM.  We got a Workflow from a customer (that I haven't used in a few years) that converts PSTI file to a LNK file.  Maybe you can use it or modify it to get some kind of usable file.

beck

Isn't a LNK file just a link to the PSTI file in which they would still need Nexus to process?

Quote from: haushold on January 26, 2010, 07:09:52 AMI tried to convert to a PDF - but it did not separate out correctly.

How did you create the PDF? Using the PSTI to PDF module in Nexus should give you a usable PDF. Or you could also just output a 1200 or 2400 dpi tiff file.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

haushold

Unfortunately the printer does not like tiff files either.

Artificial intellegence is no match for natural stupidity.