name this font, please

Started by David, August 08, 2011, 09:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Never heard of these fonts you all are talking about. :sarcasm:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Farabomb on August 30, 2012, 10:28:44 AMBastards, now I have to go load up some Metallica. Been playing Megadeth all week.

Lars is pompous ass.

I started yesterday. :laugh:
Member #285 - Civilian

Ear

Quote from: Joe on August 30, 2012, 10:30:56 AMNever heard of these fonts you all are talking about. :sarcasm:

Really? I have it. Here's a pic.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Joe

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Joe on August 30, 2012, 10:30:56 AMNever heard of these fonts you all are talking about. :sarcasm:

Good old Joe... still fighting the good fight.
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on August 30, 2012, 10:42:06 AM

Can I use that on my tombstone?

born2print

Tombstones are expensive, jus sayin  :grin:
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Joe on August 30, 2012, 10:46:08 AM

I thought you wanted, "Thank God it's finally over"?
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: born2print on August 30, 2012, 10:47:16 AMTombstones are expensive, jus sayin  :grin:

I'm a tech kind of guy. I'm going to have a digital tombstone.

[attachimg=1]

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on August 30, 2012, 10:49:30 AM
Quote from: Joe on August 30, 2012, 10:46:08 AM

I thought you wanted, "Thank God it's finally over"?

See above. Digitally I can have it rotate sayings for eternity.

DigiCorn

We know you're old  :old:, Joe, but you've put a lot of thought into this. Is there something you're not telling us?

I've lived a lot of places and traveled a lot of places, so I don't really belong anywhere permanently. My death plan is to be cremated, and then I want my wife to "accidentally" leave my ashes on a bus.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Joe

Quote from: DigiCorn on August 30, 2012, 10:54:14 AMWe know you're old  :old:, Joe, but you've put a lot of thought into this. Is there something you're not telling us?

I've lived a lot of places and traveled a lot of places, so I don't really belong anywhere permanently. My death plan is to be cremated, and then I want my wife to "accidentally" leave my ashes on a bus.

No one has got out of here alive yet! Not even Neil Armstrong.

Tracy

you guys are funny :laugh:
I had to typeset a job application form cuz
they wanted a different font-what a waste.

anyway I went with nuetra text on my movie thing, came out ok

gnubler

Quote from: Joe on August 30, 2012, 10:57:44 AM
Quote from: DigiCorn on August 30, 2012, 10:54:14 AMWe know you're old  :old:, Joe, but you've put a lot of thought into this. Is there something you're not telling us?

No one has got out of here alive yet! Not even Neil Armstrong.

Ya, and he just took his secret to the grave. MOON LANDING CONSPIRACY! MOON LANDING CONSPIRACY! MOON LANDING CONSPIRACY!
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david