News:

Main Menu

suitcase

Started by Tracy, April 11, 2008, 09:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on April 17, 2008, 09:01:27 AMUpdate on the Font Explorer.

I have been running it with no problems for two days now. It took a little getting used to, I have been a Suitcase user for years. It is very detailed in regards to info, and I like the interface. I like it a lot so far. I can't believe it is free! Makes Suitcase and all the others I have used seem sophomoric.

We won't steer you wrong buddy. :laugh: (Unless it helps us out personally)
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on April 17, 2008, 09:01:27 AMUpdate on the Font Explorer.

I have been running it with no problems for two days now. It took a little getting used to, I have been a Suitcase user for years. It is very detailed in regards to info, and I like the interface. I like it a lot so far. I can't believe it is free! Makes Suitcase and all the others I have used seem sophomoric.

consider yourself converted..  I truly know the feeling, I just picked it up from this site about 5 months ago too, and I am really loving it.
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

DigitalCrapShoveler

Seriously guys, thanks, I really appreciate it. Still can't believe it's free.
Member #285 - Civilian