News:

Main Menu

Calibri

Started by gnubler, August 12, 2010, 09:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

The new Comic Sans for the 21st Century? Suddenly 9 out of 10 Word/Pub files I get are adorned with Calibri.

Let me guess...it ships with Windows 7?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

How'ded you ever come up with that? :kiss:
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Dunno...maybe because the masses tend to accept whatever is offered to them without thinking for themselves?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Default settings. I believe I will start referring to customers in this fashion.
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on August 12, 2010, 09:24:11 AMThe new Comic Sans for the 21st Century? Suddenly 9 out of 10 Word/Pub files I get are adorned with Calibri.

I just checked. It is the default font in Windows 7 for WordPad. I don't have the real Word so I can't check on that.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

"The real Word" :laugh:

Nothing is real, Joe. It's all just ones and zeros. :toaster:

Joe

Yes, but they are real ones and zeros.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

Quote from: gnubler on August 12, 2010, 09:24:11 AMThe new Comic Sans for the 21st Century? Suddenly 9 out of 10 Word/Pub files I get are adorned with Calibri.

nope, it's a Powerpoint default font, believe it or not.

:death:
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

mattbeals

Yup, it's the new default. But then again I write all my emails in plain text which I think is still courier or times. None the less, what ever font they want that I can print so long as the check clears...
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

G_Town

It's my word default...

gnubler

Word...to yo mutha.

David

Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Guess it's my turn to post this one...for the hundredth time.

David

Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Ahem, that's Word®.

Please respect any and all copyright laws, even when typing on the Internet. IT MATTERS.