News:

Main Menu

Anybody Updated?

Started by Slappy, October 22, 2018, 07:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slappy

I got the update USB a week or so ago, with the very explicit letter to "Not even THINK about performing the update!!!" without contacting Fuji first. Haven't scheduled yet, but I took a minute to open the docs and a few vids on the drive and didn't see anything Earth shattering.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

AaronH

We haven't received the update at our office yet. At least, not in the prepress office (usually these updates sit in an envelope or package in the owners office for a few weeks).
Mac & Windows | XMF | Fiery | Oris

Diddler

Currently running 6.6.2. With the new update I've been told that it is actually slower in real world experience and NOT to update yet.
You can't polish a Turd, but you can roll it in glitter!

Slappy

Told by other users, or Fuji techs? I'm not in any particular hurry to get it done anyway, and if there are specific reasons then I'll actively avoid it.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Diddler

Quote from: Slappy on October 28, 2018, 06:38:07 PMTold by other users, or Fuji techs? I'm not in any particular hurry to get it done anyway, and if there are specific reasons then I'll actively avoid it.

Hey Slappy, Fuji Techs gave the nod.
You can't polish a Turd, but you can roll it in glitter!

Slappy

That means they're confident it (probably) won't screw the whole pooch then?