Unbelievable Resource!

Started by DigitalCrapShoveler, October 28, 2008, 01:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fontaholic

Quote from: gnubler on April 27, 2013, 06:39:55 PMI don't plan for shit. Too much chance for disappointment.
:hangme:

Whenever possible, I try to plan for / expect disappointment.

Consequently, the very few times that things actually go according to plan, can be savored that much more...  :tongue:

Cheers, John the Fontaholic

gnubler

Quote from: Fontaholic on April 29, 2013, 07:45:14 AMWhenever possible, I try to plan for / expect disappointment.

It's pretty much the prepress way. I call it "realism".

So does anyone have any vectors of pheasants or goats? I looked thru my Art Explosion collection of yore and they're all terrible. Looking for a clean modern look or a silhouette.  :kiss:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Pheasant Clip Art

Pheasant Line Drawings

Goat Clip Art

Goat Line Drawings

I'm too lazy to go through them to see if any are vector though but you would think some might be.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Oh yeah, free would be nice.  :laugh:  I've spent like 2 hrs tonight looking for free vector pheasants. There's nothing.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

did you check BriarwoodPress? Doubt they do, but worth wasting a few mins to see.

Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on May 23, 2013, 05:57:28 AMbut worth wasting a few mins to see.

And I just did! No pheasants but I found a squirrel!  :hello:

Fontaholic

Quote from: gnubler on May 23, 2013, 06:29:30 AMAnd I just did! No pheasants but I found a squirrel!  :hello:

SQUIRREL!!!

:wink:

Cheers, John the Fontaholic

Joe

born2print

Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

gnubler

Slappy

Found a metric crapload of Presentation Folder Templates, all EPS and readily downloadable, if that's yer thang.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

David

Quote from: Slappy on May 23, 2013, 12:37:10 PM...metric crapload...

nice to see you using the metric system there Slappy!
Preparing for the ultimate takeover?
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Tracy

Joe

Quote from: Tracy on May 23, 2013, 01:05:09 PM
Quote from: Joe on May 23, 2013, 11:54:39 AMThat's a winner Tracy!
Quote from: born2print on May 23, 2013, 11:59:14 AM<--- So proud!

:hello: Tracy!
I did good? :laugh:
Hello Ninja Master San!

Not only the content but you posted in via dropbox.

Gosh, I'm so proud of you. They grow up so quickly!

:cry: