Digital Camera

Started by beck, February 08, 2012, 01:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beck

I ended up getting a Sony - DSC-H70.  Picked it up on Friday.

Shot a bunch all weekend.  Shot some snow (to replicate the beaches I'll be on in a little over 5 days), people, the dog, indoors, night shots.

I'll report that my test shots looked good.  Decent exposure, not a lot of red-eye, good flash.  I like it.

I'm holding off on the Wi-Fi card, though.  Read some reports of pictures being deleted.  I'm way too paranoid about that happening.

beck
Nevertheless....beck has hit the proverbial nail on the head.
Joe

Slappy

I've been using the Eye-fi in my D5000 for a while now, WAY cool! Once in a while, it "hiccups" and doesn't transfer images right away and of course it's not as zippy as a dedicated card reader. I use it a lot when my Wife wants pics for Ebay listings, so I'm shooting outside on the deck & everything is just moving right over to the Mac as I snap away.

I've got the Connect X2,  don't have the Pro X2 version that does remote uploading from hotspots or GeoTagging and all that fanciness. I've never had any issues with it deleting pics before they transferred either.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.