News:

Main Menu

Any Switch Users?

Started by Slappy, January 24, 2019, 03:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc

If it's John, Ted or Jessica, say hi from me.

If it's John tell him I asked how the wall is going.  ;D

Slappy

It's John at the moment. I think he mentioned another guy's name, maybe Ted, who does a lot of the scripting.

I'll ask about the wall, I hope its not the one we're all sick of hearing about.  :banghead:
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

abc

He's great. One of the best.
You're in good hands.

Slappy

Quote from: abc on February 12, 2019, 02:31:34 AMIf it's John tell him I asked how the wall is going.  ;D
I did just that, much as I thought I shouldn't.

He wants to know how "that Brexit thing" is coming along!  :-X
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

abc

Love him. I'll see him later in the year in Chicago probably.
No doubt we'll pick up where we left off.   :-)

How's the Switch install going?

Slappy

The install went relatively painlessly, the MIS implementation however...ugh.  :shoots_self:

It's close, I'm hoping to get in there & start getting my hands dirty this week or early next. Pity is, we're moving a TON of jobs for one client who got bought recently is rebranding ALL kinds of collateral. It's perfect for a Switch scenario but I haven't learned anything yet.

Slappy

abc: Don't take this the wrong way but...are there ANY tutorials that aren't Flash based?? I tried to go through the ones on the Enfocus site and bailed after a few slides. Trying to get a leg up on some basics since the Install is taking longer than I hoped.

abc

I think the getting started ones are flashed based, there are also movies and other content types there.
Wasn't aware of they were flash based, are they not working?

Slappy

They are, in Safari at least - I'll try to get through them to the "good" stuff.