News:

Main Menu

Cleaning Monitors

Started by Tracy, March 07, 2023, 09:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiCorn

I HATED it when people touched my screen. I never got that anyway... WHY??!!??

I used to take keyboards apart and clean them during downtime. My workstation was always organized and spotless.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Foozball

Quote from: DigiCorn on March 08, 2023, 12:28:49 AMI used to take keyboards apart and clean them during downtime. My workstation was always organized and spotless.

When I first went to night shift I would clean the track wheels on the old ball mouse ... if I liked you, I'd do yours too, if you annoyed me  "Maybe later, when I find the time!"  Funny how we all made office friends back in the 90s.
Lost count of how many times we'd "swap out" a clogged mouse, so it was the assistant Manager's problem.  >:D

Tracy

Quote from: Joe on March 07, 2023, 12:04:30 PMI just use the micro fiber lens cloths with no liquids. They usually give you one with your Mac or OWC gives you one with their SSD replacement kit and you can buy them pretty cheap too. It does a great job of removing greasy fingerprints of the deceased that put them there.
I think I may have got one, it still in the box I will investigate  ;D
I'm a goof