I need a job

Started by ninjaPB_43, March 11, 2010, 09:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninjaPB_43

People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

ninjaPB_43

People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

Tracy

delooch

In Andy Graphic Division, we have most experienced and good typesetting work artists and we provide the services according to the client instructions and satisfaction.

how can you go wrong?

haushold

Don't tell corporate. Might be able to save a buck. Who cares if it is right. Look at the overhead they could save.
Artificial intellegence is no match for natural stupidity.

Farabomb

Sadly, that can happen.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

determined

Murphy must have been in printing....

hotmetal

Quote from: delooch on March 11, 2010, 11:07:54 PMIn Andy Graphic Division, we have most experienced and good typesetting work artists and we provide the services according to the client instructions and satisfaction.

how can you go wrong?

This is why I gave up freelance book production. I can't compete because these fuckers don't charge anything and no one cares what it looks like anymore anyways.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." ...
Hunter S. Thompson