News:

Main Menu

Asking for fonts

Started by Joe, June 16, 2010, 08:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youston

Quote from: gnubler on June 21, 2010, 10:24:48 AM
Quote from: youston on June 21, 2010, 10:17:02 AMI have Comic Sans Pro, if that will work for you.

Will it look better?

If you shut your eyes.

ratintrap

DigiCorn

I printed that out 18 x 12 and put it up on my wall
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

DigiCorn

I just had a job missing a font. After a quick google search found it as a freeware download here: http://www.josbuivenga.demon.nl/index.html

The guy has designed several fonts and made them all available for free. They're actually pretty decent, even if they are not inspired.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

gnubler

Quote from: digital@sig-1.com on June 21, 2010, 10:50:39 AMI printed that out 18 x 12 and put it up on my wall

I'm about to do the same.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

mwc

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Farabomb

With sites getting into trouble for just posting links to pirated software and not even hosting it I can understand Joe's position.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Joe

Quote from: Farabomb on June 22, 2010, 07:32:18 AMWith sites getting into trouble for just posting links to pirated software and not even hosting it I can understand Joe's position.

Thanks. Joe would not make a good prison bitch.

(Edited for horrible spelling)
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Chelle

Due to lack of interest, today has been cancelled....

FACT OF LIFE: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F

Joe

Quote from: Chelle on June 22, 2010, 09:57:01 AMPrisoon? :huh:

Thanks gnub, errrr...I mean chelle. I meant prison. :tongue: :laugh:

youston

Ah. I thought a 'prisoon' was a new kind of cookie.  :embarrassed:

ratintrap

Quote from: Joe on June 22, 2010, 10:06:12 AM
Quote from: Chelle on June 22, 2010, 09:57:01 AMPrisoon? :huh:

Thanks gnub, errrr...I mean chelle. I meant prison. :tongue: :laugh:

I thought it was Ebonics. :undecided:

Joe

Quote from: youston on June 22, 2010, 10:19:38 AMAh. I thought a 'prisoon' was a new kind of cookie.  :embarrassed:

And where were you when all of the misspelling was going on? Sleeping on the job again?

youston

Quote from: Joe on June 22, 2010, 10:26:59 AM
Quote from: youston on June 22, 2010, 10:19:38 AMAh. I thought a 'prisoon' was a new kind of cookie.  :embarrassed:

And where were you when all of the misspelling was going on? Sleeping on the job again?

Joe, as owner and administrator of this forum, you have been awarded a creative spelling license. Out of my jurisdiction. Plus, it's my day off.