Started by gnubler, September 11, 2007, 08:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beermonster

i'm voting gnublers ninja squirrells

fekking brilliant!
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

Ear

Yo Born, puff puff pass bro!  ;D

... hard work good and hard work fine, but first take care of head.  8)
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

born2print

Quote from: Earendil on September 20, 2007, 10:55:02 AMYo Born, puff puff pass bro!  ;D

... hard work good and hard work fine, but first take care of head.  8)
I type 2 posts in the morning...
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

Ear

I type 2 posts at night. I type 2 posts in the afternoon and it makes me feel alright...
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

born2print

I type 2 posts in time of peace and 2 in time of war...

Ear

I type 2 post before I type 2 posts, and then I roll a spleef...  8)

Extra credit if you can tell me who originally did that tune... Hint: It might not be who you think...

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: Earendil on September 21, 2007, 11:30:25 AMI type 2 post before I type 2 posts, and then I roll a spleef...  8)

Extra credit if you can tell me who originally did that tune... Hint: It might not be who you think...

did someone say a spleef was going around, I'll take a toke or four.    8)
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

born2print

Quote from: Earendil on September 21, 2007, 11:30:25 AMI type 2 post before I type 2 posts, and then I roll a spleef...  8)

The Toyes?

Ear

Quote from: born2print on September 21, 2007, 11:55:14 AM

The Toyes?

Ding ding ding! You get the bonus toke for NOT saying Bob Marley.

Ear

ninjaPB_43

my buddy in college used to carry nugs around in a little plastic case made for ear plugs, and it said "EAR" on the front..    and he would always hand it to me to pack a pipe and say..   

'ere..

:ninja:
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

whoami

Quote from: Earendil on September 21, 2007, 12:15:26 PM

The Toyes?

i was going to say SUBLIME.  I must have been high on something

Ear

Quote from: whoami on September 28, 2007, 11:09:22 AM
Quote from: Earendil on September 21, 2007, 12:15:26 PM

The Toyes?

i was going to say SUBLIME.  I must have been high on something

Sublime did a cover of it, but the Toyes did it originally.

born2print

I don't remember if I got my bonus toke?!
 8)