Started by Farabomb, December 01, 2011, 09:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

born2print

All around me are familiar faces
Worn-out places, worn-out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

David

I'll do the wang, but I aint' doing the chung, sorry.
last time I woke up on the sidewalk, never again.    :laugh: :laugh:
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

born2print

YEAH! Me too, only my teeth were bleeding and my pants were unbuttoned   :angry:
All around me are familiar faces
Worn-out places, worn-out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Ear

What happens at band camp stays at band camp.  :tapedshut: Unless someone has a smart phone.  :shocked:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

My smartphone took photos of you in your tin foil hat.
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

youston

Quote from: gnubler on December 01, 2011, 10:50:36 AMI have a full body suit and white-noise headphones to block out Big Bro's messages.

Just playin' it safe...

Gnubler?

DigiCorn

Quote from: Earendil on December 01, 2011, 04:00:13 PMWhat happens at band camp stays at band camp.  :tapedshut: Unless someone has a smart phone.  :shocked:
...and don't ask where it's been.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

gnubler

Quote from: youston on December 01, 2011, 08:47:47 PM
Quote from: gnubler on December 01, 2011, 10:50:36 AMI have a full body suit and white-noise headphones to block out Big Bro's messages.

Just playin' it safe...

Gnubler?

Close. That guy has a heart.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigiCorn

"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: born2print on December 01, 2011, 03:52:00 PMYEAH! Me too, only my teeth were bleeding and my pants were unbuttoned   :angry:

Hahahaha, nice reference.
Member #285 - Civilian

DigiCorn

Damn. This phone IS doing some spying. It took a picture of Gnubler's camel toe.

― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

You are making it hard to defend you. :tongue:
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

I meant my toes. I play piano with them.