Prepress Op near Baltimore, MD

Started by DCurry, August 28, 2009, 09:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tapdn

usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

youston

No, he's a post-modern author. (Gravity's Rainbow, Vineland, etc.)

Chelle

Due to lack of interest, today has been cancelled....

FACT OF LIFE: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F

PrepressCrapFixer

Congratulations on the new gig Dan. 
macOSX 12.7 Monterey • Prinergy 10 • Adobe Creative Cloud 2022 • Q800 Trendsetter w/ MCU • Epson Sure Color P7000

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

ratintrap

Yes, congratulations. A new gig is a hard thing to find these days.

gnubler

Congratulations on the new gig Dan. 

(It just seems like the thing to say)
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on September 01, 2009, 10:21:48 AMCongratulations on the new gig Dan. 

Obviously. Why else would we all be saying it? :tongue:

gnubler

I just copy/pasted what everyone else was posting. Saved some keystrokes.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on September 01, 2009, 10:26:15 AMI just copy/pasted what everyone else was posting. Saved some keystrokes.

SAVE THE KEYSTROKES!

tapdn

every time a key strokes, a child dies in Africa
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

youston

Quote from: gnubler on September 01, 2009, 10:21:48 AMCongratulations on the new gig, Dan. 

Oh, dearest. You may have copied and pasted, but the burden is upon *you* to be more perfect than the rest. After all,

Quote from: gnubler on August 31, 2009, 11:46:00 AMI tend to stick with pointing out misspellings and lack of punctuation.

And, congratulations on the new gig, Dan.

gnubler

One more Bono-shot and I'm putting you on ignore, Joe. Wait - is it possible to ignore a mod?

David

we can ignore you, but you can never ignore us.

we are the mods, the happy happy mods, just follow the yellow brick road...

:laugh:
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Quote from: youston on September 01, 2009, 10:34:32 AM
Quote from: gnubler on September 01, 2009, 10:21:48 AMCongratulations on the new gig, Dan. 

Oh, dearest. You may have copied and pasted, but the burden is upon *you* to be more perfect than the rest. After all,

Quote from: gnubler on August 31, 2009, 11:46:00 AMI tend to stick with pointing out misspellings and lack of punctuation.

And, congratulations on the new gig, Dan.

It's no burden, Youston - it just comes naturally. Being omniscient allows me to laze around once in a while and just "pretend" like I'm one of you.