No really, I need a job

Started by ninjaPB_43, March 11, 2010, 09:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninjaPB_43

^

Hoping I left some emoticons for other to use.   :laugh:
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

David

as long as you don't use all of these:

!!!!!!!!!

oops, damn. need to order some more.
can't we get these on consignment?
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

jimking

Quote from: Peon on March 13, 2010, 07:49:22 PMTell your wife to suck it up dude, show her who the man is you puss. Get your balls out of her purse and say "No we are staying here". Why do we always have to make the sacrifice because the wife gets a burr up her ass but yet we are to always suck it up when it comes to our jobs. WTF
What are you trying to say peon? Those who know the english language the most (the Brits) would save their breath and say instead   "ninjaPB, your bollocks are shrinking."  :laugh:

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: jimking on July 14, 2010, 01:53:45 PM
Quote from: Peon on March 13, 2010, 07:49:22 PMTell your wife to suck it up dude, show her who the man is you puss. Get your balls out of her purse and say "No we are staying here". Why do we always have to make the sacrifice because the wife gets a burr up her ass but yet we are to always suck it up when it comes to our jobs. WTF
What are you trying to say peon? Those who know the english language the most (the Brits) would save their breath and say instead   "ninjaPB, your bollocks are shrinking."  :laugh:

They certainly haven't shrunk any at all.  I just cant seem to find where she's hiding them.   :embarrassed: 

Actually, the reality is that I've made a few missteps in the past year and a half, and having a hard time figuring out where to go from here.  :cry:
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

ninjaPB_43

Stiv

gnubler

If that's not a sales position, PB probably isn't interested. :cheesy:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: gnubler on July 15, 2010, 08:35:23 PMIf that's not a sales position, PB probably isn't interested. :cheesy:

:laugh:

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: Stiv on July 15, 2010, 07:57:10 PMIt would be a three hour commute but here it is http://www.printworkers.com/Default.cfm?fuseaction=search.3&ID=33426

Yea, it's not the only one in the Dallas area either. Trust me, I know all about the difference in print community from Dallas to Houston. REALLY big difference. :cry:

beermonster

i need a job too :azn:

skilled drinker, can fuck up cs3, macs, rips, bar stools, ctp, drink dev like there's no tomorrow, can use adobe, drink lager, fall over and NOT break anything - am a good natured drunk and pleasant to be around, and am partial to curry.

main attributes: skin tougher n a tuff skinned thing, plenty of attitude (none of it good), cracking left right combo punch when called for, no kiss ass tendencies (unless she's perty), can supply references when inmate 696969 gets out in 15 years, and eat cucumber sanries on the lawn at buck-pal with her maj liz

main interests: pron, pron, drink, pron, drink, drink, drink and curry - oh and sport - ohh and pron - did I miss anything :rolleyes:

so - any takers? :kiss:
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

beermonster

and wtf is a sanrie??????????

sanrie> icelandic for "been on the fozzys again have we?"
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

jimking

Quote from: beermonster on July 16, 2010, 05:10:40 AMi need a job too :azn:

skilled drinker, can fuck up cs3, macs, rips, bar stools, ctp, drink dev like there's no tomorrow, can use adobe, drink lager, fall over and NOT break anything - am a good natured drunk and pleasant to be around, and am partial to dcurry.

main attributes: skin tougher n a tuff skinned thing, plenty of attitude (none of it good), cracking left right combo punch when called for, no kiss ass tendencies (unless she's perty), can supply references when inmate 696969 gets out in 15 years, and eat cucumber sanries on the lawn at buck-pal with her maj liz

main interests: pron, pron, drink, pron, drink, drink, drink and dcurry - oh and sport - ohh and pron - did I miss anything :rolleyes:

So, you're partial to DCurry?  :laugh:

youston

Quote from: beermonster on July 16, 2010, 05:10:40 AMi need a job too :azn:

skilled drinker, can fuck up cs3, macs, rips, bar stools, ctp, drink dev like there's no tomorrow, can use adobe, drink lager, fall over and NOT break anything - am a good natured drunk and pleasant to be around, and am partial to curry.

main interests: pron, pron, drink, pron, drink, drink, drink and curry - oh and sport - ohh and pron - did I miss anything :rolleyes:

I didn't see mention of your deep and abiding love for Norman Greenbaum -- I hear you celebrate his entire catalog.

David

Quote from: Stiv on July 15, 2010, 07:57:10 PMIt would be a three hour commute but here it is http://www.printworkers.com/Default.cfm?fuseaction=search.3&ID=33426

QuoteGeneral Responsibilities: Through utilization of capitol resources, ensure the customer's expectations are met or exceeded while ensuring the company efficiency standards and procedures are met.

Specific Duties:
1. Check schedule to determine what jobs need ...

yeah, righhhhht, I'm all over that
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca