HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL!

Started by Diddler, December 30, 2018, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Designia(o_O)

I have a 3 under my couch  my landlord gave me when mine shit the bed. Like OLD SCHOOL wired Mac keyboards that have turned yellow.  :banana:

Joe

The older white ones? I never cared for those. I really like(d) the aluminum ones though.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigiCorn

I have one of the white ones at home, and they're okay. They get dirty quickly. I have the aluminum one at work, but it fails on certain chars due to extra finger strength or lack of finger strength. The pressure applied to the keys has to be just right. That's my exp. with this particular style of keyboard. I am getting the bluetooth version at home from a friend sometime this week.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

scottrsimons

We have some of the K750 by Logitech around the shop, and the people like them (or at least don't complain). On my desk I have an aluminum one, but not a big fan of the touch of the keys. But it gets the job done. At home I have an older Logitech rechargeable that lights up when your hand gets close, and I really like that one. Still miss the mechanical keys of the olden days.
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!" - Homer J. Simpson

ninjaPB_43

I love how I click on a Happy New Year thread and find a discussion about keyboards...  I see nothing has changed in B4Print land...   keep up the good work.

oh,

and Happy New Year to all you fine folks.  :ninja: 
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

pspdfppdfxhd

How can you have a happy new year when you have keyboard woes?

Designia(o_O)

Quote from: Joe on January 07, 2019, 02:12:01 PMThe older white ones? I never cared for those. I really like(d) the aluminum ones though.
Yes exactly. And they work fine, I can't bring myself to throw them away,

Slappy

Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on January 08, 2019, 08:57:03 AMI love how I click on a Happy New Year thread and find a discussion about keyboards...  I see nothing has changed in B4Print land...   keep up the good work.
And oddly enough, I saw a thing on one of my deal sites for a Mechanical Keyboard Tester. I guess you can try out different mechanical switches before buying a fancy keyboard. Who knew? Thanks Internet!!
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

scottrsimons

On a blog I read they just had a story about keyboards. And here's the link. When I was doing quite a bit of typing most of the day, I used to have a keyboard like the Microsoft Sculpt, and I loved it, after I got used to it.
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!" - Homer J. Simpson

DPSprint

Happy New year!!  :banana:  :banana:

ok im finally back to work today (Most businesses close for a couple of weeks over out summer break). not that we are doing much cos there is only three of us, so we painted the floor! exciting, but it looks good.
Now I've had lunch and feel like I need a little nap, but second coat to do now.

Tracy

Welcome back! Now get back to work!  :laugh:

DPSprint

Quote from: Tracy on January 11, 2019, 08:26:28 AMWelcome back! Now get back to work!  :laugh:

sigh... real work day today, friday was actually kinda fun!

But at least its bucketing down with rain outside, lovely 'summers' day that we all get to spend working LOL!