News:

Main Menu

What font is this?

Started by DCurry, November 14, 2012, 08:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slappy

Bah, gave up about 45 seconds after I posted & just swapped out something else. Approved & printed!!!  :hello:
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Tracy

:laugh:
I spent more time on it than you did!
that'll be 5 bucks please :laugh:

Slappy

Got another one, the "U" with the foot on it is tripping me up, a is the "flat foot" on the "R" character.  :hangme:
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Slappy

Ahhhh, I found their Branding Guideline PDF, looked at Fonts used - annnnnnd...

Weiss!!

DigiCorn

anyone

anyone

Bueller?
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

David

very close to Sina Bold, but it's all I could find
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigiCorn

It's some mutant cross breed offspring of Trump Mediaeval and Minion Pro
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

PrepressPrison

Servus Slab from Adobe Typekit maybe?

DigiCorn

Thanks for your replies. I'm over it, and have moved on with my life. I just gave them Minion Pro.
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

DPSprint

aint that just such a fun part of the job?

'oh just recreate this business card'

1 hour later... searching for a font... for $%$^% sake why are there just SO MANY FONTS OUT THERE!

mostly I give up after 5 mins these days... if 'What the font' cant locate it, then I'm not looking any more!

Possum

Font Squirrel (yes, that's the name) is another site like What The Font. I usually try both. They work in a similar fashion, but sometimes get different results.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

DPSprint

Quote from: Possum on February 26, 2019, 01:56:12 PMFont Squirrel (yes, that's the name) is another site like What The Font. I usually try both. They work in a similar fashion, but sometimes get different results.
cool will add that into my list of actual useful websites

David

I have the "What the Font" app on my phone..
take a pic, it tells you what the font is.

pretty handy and works most of the time
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigiCorn

I forgot about the phone app. I think I once had it, and then deleted it. I did post at whatthefont.com yesterday and got an answer back. Whitman. But since I do not have Whitman, and I have already proceeded without, it's a closed case.
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway