Snow Leopard and XMF client

Started by frailer, December 05, 2009, 04:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimace

impodave, is this your first Intel Mac(mini) at your place?

frailer

Quote from: impodave on August 06, 2010, 01:14:15 PMWell, the Webex/Install XMF 3.0 is to take place this Monday morning at 8 AM.  I will attempt to connect and install XMF Client on the new Mini in my office and see how it goes.
  :death:
From talking to my guy, I don't think you should have any Client issues on the Mini. That was pretty much v2 on 10.6.3 only.
 Are you doing the install of v3 on your server? Doing it via Webex instruction?
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

impodave

The mini is in my office -, not in the prepress area.  Yes, I have the V3 cd here, but he wants to do the Webex and walk me thru it.
<<<<<< Here's my Grandkids once again -- they're growing up way too fast !!    Fuji XMF V6.8.2 Complete, Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite, Epson 7900/EFI XF V4.0, Fuji Dart 4300E, Komori L528 5 color, Komori L429P 4 color,  Heidelberg PM46 2 color, Ricoh, Kyocera, Xante Impressia and a shop full of finishing stuff ...

frailer

Quote from: impodave on August 08, 2010, 09:11:26 AMbut he wants to do the Webex and walk me thru it.
Wise, I think. It's straightforward, but when you only do it once in a blue moon... :undecided:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

impodave

Well, we have two machines running XMF and Snow Leopard - one a Mini and the other a new iMac G5 - everything appears to be running AOK  :undecided:
<<<<<< Here's my Grandkids once again -- they're growing up way too fast !!    Fuji XMF V6.8.2 Complete, Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite, Epson 7900/EFI XF V4.0, Fuji Dart 4300E, Komori L528 5 color, Komori L429P 4 color,  Heidelberg PM46 2 color, Ricoh, Kyocera, Xante Impressia and a shop full of finishing stuff ...