Anyone working at home also?

Started by kermit, September 10, 2007, 09:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vee

no, still at the shop. for now.
slow moving corporate folks..... following up today from a phone conversation last thursday.
they officially know more about me - than me, now!
It's not the job that's so bad.. it's your attitude.

GO RED SOX!!

Sparky

Quote from: kermit on September 27, 2007, 06:22:07 AM
Quote from: Sparky on September 16, 2007, 10:42:41 AMwhen I want to think about toys for Daddy  ;D

what kind of toys do you like?

Toy's? yeah something more modern than the G3 I'm using to write this with, The new Harley FLSTN Softtail Deluxe looks really good, the 42" plasma by Panasonic, bottom line is I'm just tired of hand me downs and used equipment :'(
"No well engineered plan survives contact with reality"

johnhodges

Yea.  :banana: I m enjoying the extra benefit as i m doing part time job for an online service. I m comfortable with this writing job and currently i m working with a term paper writing service. Last week i have planned to buy term papers online form good term paper writing service. If you have the ability to write or creativity in writing, there is a huge opportunity to work with such services.

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

delooch